Celebrate Your Favorite Graduate
Graduation season is upon us! And what better way to celebrate than with a good old-fashioned graduation party? Whether your cap-and-gown wearer is a toddler or an adult, we’ve got fun and easy ways to revel in their success without breaking the bank.
Decor That Makes the Grade
- Keep it simple with streamers and paper goods in your kid’s school colors. Hang a matching plastic tablecloth on the wall to create an easy photo backdrop. Buy large foam numbers at your local dollar store or craft store that kids can hold up to display their graduation year or the grade they just completed.
- Roll up white paper napkins to look like diploma scrolls. Tie with a ribbon for the finishing touch, then pile on a tray and place on your buffet table.
- Create a photo collage with memorable pictures from through the years (or from a single school year if you have a little one). To turn things into a game, print out your child’s school picture from each year and have guests arrange them in order by school year (preschool, kindergarten, 1st, etc.).
- Get creative by serving foods that look like diploma scrolls. To get the look, simply tie a ribbon around any of these items: organic string cheese, Swiss roll snack cakes, churros, or even eggrolls for a more savory take!
- Turn a mini peanut butter cup upside down and use as the base of your graduation cap. Top with a dab of melted chocolate and attach a chocolate square for the flat portion of the cap. For the tassel, use a small strip of shoestring licorice. If you happen to have nut-free guests, try substituting the mini peanut butter cups with chocolate-covered marshmallows.
- Fill the bottom of plastic wine glasses with Go Organically Organic Fruit Snacks. Top with a colorful cupcake adorned with a graduation cap party pick.
- Make simple snacks using your kid’s school colors. For red and white, create layered parfaits with Greek yogurt and sliced strawberries. For blue and yellow, try blueberry and banana skewers. You get the idea!
Organically Awesome Party Favors
- Try this bright idea! Score faux lightbulb containers online or at a party store, and fill them with Go Organically Organic Fruit Snacks. Attach a tag that reads: “Here’s to a bright future!”
- Another sweet swag idea. Package homemade cookies in individual baggies, then add a tag with the graduation year and the words: “One Smart Cookie!”
- Fill a snack size zip-top bag with Go Organically Organic Fruit Snacks. Distribute snacks to the corners of the baggie to make “wings,” leaving space in the center to clip on a clothespin vertically. Add googly eyes and pipe cleaner antennae to the clothespin in order to create a butterfly. Add a tag that reads: “Fly into the future!”
Happy graduation season from Go Organically Organic Fruit Snacks! Made with real fruit, these gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free kids snacks are the perfect graduation party go-to and a convenient summer snack. Buy online today at Amazon!